Feaster Five Road Race
Get Your Snow On! Ski Workshop
Sunday, December 7 2014, 1-3 pm
Off Season Sports and Physical Therapy is proud to support the Feaster Five road race. Please stop by our booth at the expo, or our tent on race day to say hello!
Get Your Snow On !!
Join us for a pre-season ski and snowboard workshop.
Who: Anyone who can’t wait to get out on the slopes!
Topics and Speakers:
· Health benefits of skiing
· Choosing a snowboard or skis
· What’s new in equipment this year
· Leg and core strengthening exercises
· Stretching and injury prevention
· Nutrition to support your skiing
· Mindfulness to enhance your skiing
Featuring Conrad Musialowski (BS Community Health) from Ski and Sport Shack, Ltd., Wakefield, MA
Dr. Lawrence Bourdeau, DPT, CSCS, ATC/L, OTC, Physical Therapist
Ryan Miler, Yoga and Running Coach and Mindfulness Master
Kathleen Searles, MS, RDN, CSSD, LDN – Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
Alban Celiku, BS, ATC